Whatever the extent of our Classical education, there is a deep-rooted knowledge in all of us that the evocative sites visited on this 8-day cultural route are of utmost importance for our worldview. Travelling to Greece feels like travelling to our homeland; a journey in which a quest for our identity is fulfilled.
So, step back in time and let us introduce you to the magnificent 5 Sacred Cities of the so-called Cradle of Western Civilisation; Athens, Delos, Delphi, Eleusis and Olympia are a wonder to behold, waiting to be discovered!
Day 1 - Athens
Day 2 - Eleusis
Day 3 - Olympia
Day 4 - Olympia/Delphi
Day 5 - Delphi
Day 6 - Athens/Delos*
Day 7 - Delos*
Day 8 - Return to Athens
*If the wind-god Aeolus (or any other conditions) don't permit us to travel to the island of Delos, then Epidaurus, the greatest healing centre of Ancient Greece and home to the finest and best-preserved of all Classical Greek theatres, will become the substitute destination.
What is included
- 7 nights accommodation in hand-picked and well-located superior class hotels, including breakfast or half board
- Entrance fees to museums and archaeological sites
- Professional licensed guides, lecturers and tour manager
- Transport by deluxe air-conditioned coach
- Information material
- Local taxes
What is not included
- Airfares to/from Greece
- Gratuities (optional)
- Anything not specified in the "what is included" section